Learn the fundamentals of RAMAN & SERS technology from Professor Lili He & her team in food science!
Course topics will include:
- Fundamentals of Raman & SERS
- Hands-on demonstrations
- Applications in chemistry, biology and engineering nanoparticles
- Equipment Demonstrations
- Industry Application
Poster sessions showcasing the latest advancements in SERS technology
Register now! Early bird rates available until October 15th 2018.
• Professional registration fee
- Early Bird: $925.00
- After October 15th: $1025.00
• For registration information
or contact Amanda Kinchla: email@example.com
This program is sponsored by Thermo Scientific, the UMass Institute of Applied Life Science and UMass Food Science Extension.